Kyrgyzstan, also known by the name of Kyrgyz Republic is a country located in Asia and bordered by Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan & China. The major languages spoken in Kyrgyzstan are Russian & Kyrgyz The capital of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek.Kyrgyzstan is one of the top countries offering MBBS to international students at a very affordable price. The country consists of many top medical universities that offer MBBS, MD and other medical degrees. Thousands of students from many countries like India, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China etc apply in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan to pursue their medical degree in abroad. The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are recognized by the world’s major organizations including WHO, MCI, UNESCO and the Medical Councils of many other countries.
Studying Medicine in Kyrgyzstan is one of the very good options in the present scenario.
Kyrgyzstan is very popular destination with Indian medical aspirants who fail to get MBBS admission in India as the tuition fee is very reasonable there and quality of education imparted is excellent..
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is taught in English Medium.
- All Government Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are approved by Medical Council of India. This makes them eligible to appear for MCI Screening Test and work as a Doctor in India.
- Most of the Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan offer MCI coaching classes.
Government Universities in Kyrgyzstan offer scholarships to top performers and International students including Indians are eligible to apply for the same.
- There is no entrance test for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan. Admission is direct based on Class 12 result.
- Indian Banks & Finance companies readily give education loan to students as these are Government Universities with good rankings.
- The classes are conducted in small batches of 12–15 students in each batch and this ensures that every student gets personal attention from the Professors & Lecturers.
- Every Government University has 10–15 affiliated hospitals – some of them being state of the art specialized hospitals and students get a good exposure to to patients.
- All Government Universities in Kyrgyzstan are research based and home to many Scientists who are known for their research and their findings are regualrly published in International Medical Journals.
- Medical degrees from Government Universities in Kyrgyzstan are globally recognized and it’s graduates are eligible to practice anywhere in the world including countries like USA, UK, Canada, Germany etc. after clearing the local licensing exams and meeting the eligibility criteria.
- Indian students studying in Kyrgyzstan also get an opportunity to interact with Professors, Lecturer’s & Scientists from other countries who visit these Universities to participate in Medical Conferences & Seminars.
- Kyrgyzstan provides safe and secure environment for all students. The Kyrgyz people treat Indian students with respect and welcome them with open arms.
- The hostels are well equipped with all modern facilities to ensure student’s get a comfortable, neat, clean and a secure environment to stay and study peacefully.
- Almost all Government Universities have made available Indian food in their mess. They have specially hired Indian cooks so students get home type food.
- Nearly 6,000 to 8,000 Indian students are studying MBBS there and all popular Indian festivals like Holi, Diwali, Dussehra etc. are celebrated in the University campus – thus ensuring that the student’s do not loose touch with the culture & traditions while studying abroad.